This project was successfully completed by masudrana00 for $31 USD in 2 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
Completed In2 days
Project name: 'ML_Hosiery_HB_Feb20'
Total images: 305 (All are - Half Body Images)
Total compensation: 305 X [url removed, login to view] = $[url removed, login to view] (we pay set amount no need to bid less than $[url removed, login to view])
We are looking to hire someone on the sami permanent basis as we always have some similar projects to do.
When applying for this project be sure to answer ALL following questions:
1. Read very carefully posted below project instructions. If you are not able to follow/ understand all parts of the instructions you do not need to apply apply.
2. Confirm how long will it take you to complete this project
3. Confirm if you are the actual person who will be working on this project or you will hire other persons to do this project for you?
4. Which country are you located in?
5. How many years of experience working with Photoshop do you have? Include the link to your website or professional portfolio online with similar work completed.
6. Are you familiar how to transfer files via FileZilla?
7. Must attach the completed image sample posted below identified as Sample Image. If your email does not include completed 'Sample Image' your application will not be considered.
If any of the points below you do not understand or do not agree, please bring it up before accepting this project.
By accepting this project you have agreed to comply with the instructions bellow.
1. the background must be turned to WHITE
When removing the product you must be very careful not to remove part of the product that blends in with the color of the background. This error is very easy to make and you need to be very careful to prevent it. When removing background around the product make sure not to blur-out the product.
2. Save in JPG.
3. The edges of the image must be smooth and sharp
4. Do not rename files
5. Do not change the resolution, do not resize, do not crop.
6. Do not skip any files, it is important you return exactly the same amount of images as what was agreed for this project. If any images are missing the project is not complete and the payment will not be released.
7. Please insure high quality work, all substandard quality will be returned for the files to be redone.
8. Do not select sharp edges and sticks when doing models hair. Keep it smooth and naturally looking. See example below.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online