Website Layout and Graphical Redesign
This project received 25 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $589 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
I am looking for a *top quality graphic designer* to assist with a layout and graphical redesign of my .[url removed, login to view] business website.
Please read and understand all of the following before bidding.
1. The project will require redesigning our existing website layout and navigation, and creation of the new website design in Photoshop (PSD).
2. No HTML will be required from you as we will do this in house - you will just need to provide site layout and graphical design skills.
1. I will send you a link to, and a proposed site map for the site. You will analyse our current website layout, and submit to us your revised layout (header, footer, navigation method and page location, banner positioning etc…) as a diagram.
2. We will discuss the proposed layout and when we are happy that the layout will suit our needs in terms of site navigation, and its ability to present the required information the end user, we will progress to the graphical design stage.
3. I will give you links to several sites that have the look and feel we would like to achieve, from these I will require 3 proposed graphical designs (roughs) so that we can decide on the look and feel and also the palette for the site.
4. Once we approve the chosen design you will implement the design as PSD files that we will later use to slice into the site. We may need to come back to you for minor revisions as we slice the graphics into the site, so please be prepared to create up to 6 variations on the main page. As we implement the site on a test server I would like you to check over the site and assist with any in place graphical tweaks that we require.
5. We will also require as part of the graphical design, the creation of 10 large banners (exact size to be determined during the design phase). Each large banner will also have a smaller square version of the same, so also be prepared to create 10 different banners (20 including small versions) that we will use to advertise our various products and services throughout the site. The banners may form a major part of the site design i.e. mastheads so be prepared to spend some time on them.
1. We will issue a milestone of 25% of the project price on satisfactory completion of stage 2 of the project (site layout and navigation). The remaining 75% to be paid on satisfactory completion and delivery of required PSDs.
2. This project requires exceptional graphical design and site layout skills, please do not bid unless you can deliver absolutely top quality visual work. Unfortunately if it transpires that your skills do not match the level of work as presented in your portfolio I will cancel the project and payment will be withheld.
3. I will require an unlimited number of reworks at each stage until I am happy to proceed to the next, in the past I have had designers try to rush me to sign of sub-standard designs and their attitude has deteriorated as the project has progressed. I will require you to maintain the same level of drive and co-operation from start to finish and to not get tired or grumpy when I ask you to rework something.
4. With your bid please provide me with links to the 2 best looking websites you have designed, again be prepared to at least meet and preferably exceed their quality for this project. I do not want to see an amazing portfolio only to be disappointed by the end result.
5. This project is *not* very time sensitive, I anticipate that it will take 4-6 weeks from start to finish. You will need to allow for plenty of time between submitting a design and receiving a response as it may take up to 3 days to get back to you with a response although I will strive to communicate in real-time as much as possible.
6. Finally I will re-iterate that my main aim is to achieve a 100% professional image for the website, pixel perfect graphical layout and stunning visual design are everything for this project.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online