Website Showcasing User Reviews For 1 Business (.PSD Only)
This project was awarded to pkbum for $1400 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$750 - $1500 USD
Project: Create a layered .PSD template for a review type website. The site will show reviews for their company based on surveys they send out to customers each month via email. The actual survey is a series of questions (i.e. how would you rate your customer service experience) where the user rates on a scale - 9 questions total & 2 are open ended that require a response.
Objective: Come up with a very fun & creative website design that showcases the data & the customer responses. Data from the 7 "rate" questions will be displayed in charts (question & results) using google's chart service ([url removed, login to view]). You need to find a very illustration / creative way to slide through the graphs. For the open ended questions, you will need to find a creative way to show the responses to the questions. Something different than a running list of what people wrote understanding there could be hundreds of responses over the years. Maybe some type of slider? Drop down? Not sure but get creative!
Scope: 1 page template split into 4 sections. in coding navigation will be done via a floating jquery style menu (see [url removed, login to view]) so account for that in the design. sections will be Home / Results (will have charts) / Answers (will have answers to questions) / Contact (will have contact information + information about trying the company whom the "review" site is based on for free).
Design Style: I don’t want a dry corporate website with this. I want something fun & engaging with BIG typing, BIG graphics, & really driven by the data & the look of the website (not excessive text) drawing from the following inspiration - [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view] - If you have any other ideas for inspiration, I’m open to anything that rocks. I’m thinking:
1. Top header floats as user scrolls down
2. Maybe 2 additional nav elements on the top for free trial & download pricing that will go to an external website
3. A cool retro top stating the concept of the site (Maybe Company Reviews – also include a cool twitter & fb link to fit the style) then in a sub heading something like “Real Reviews from Our Customers”
4. If you can fit it in the top pane, a short explanation of the site, something like “We survey our customers each month looking for feedback to help us improve our company. This is what we found out”
5. For chart section, “Like Graphs?” – “Our monthly customer service is 9 questions long and the results help us shape a better company for our clients. In 7 of those questions, answers are based on a 1-5 scale. Here are the results from those questions in easy to read graphs!”
6. For the answers section “Like to Read Reviews” – “2 of the questions in our “9 Questions to Help Improve Our Service” survey are open ended questions. Here are the questions & the responses ordered by date.”
7. For Contact us section “Ready to Give Us A Try?” – “Thanks for reading our reviews! If you like what our customers are saying, we would love to have you try Us! – then get some graphics in there for Call Us (1-XXX-XXX-XXXX) / Download Our Pricing / Sign Up for Free
Please PM with any questions. For bidding,
** Include LINKS TO YOUR BEHANCE or DRIBBBLE PORTFOLIO.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online