Website redesign and facelift
This project was awarded to BossDesign for £250 GBP.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget£250 - £750 GBP
I want a redesign / facelift for my site, [url removed, login to view]
1) It needs to fit right the way across the screen, rather than cowering in the left hand corner.
2) There needs to be a menu option to cater for all the categories currently in the left sidebar. This could either stay left, or be a drop down affair along the top where there are currently the "disclaimer", "contact" etc links residing. Needless to say, it needs to look nice.
3a) There needs to be a sidebar option for advert links (see right side of homepage). This will not be used on all pages, in fact it may only be used on the homepage.
3b) I might also want a horizontal sidebar option for banner placement, maybe in the area of the top of the conent, just under the title, either central or to the right.
4) I've got a Google search box (content, top left); I'd like it replaced with a site search option.
5) I'd like the title, Hundred Percent Gambling, to be a graphic, linked to the homepage. This can be either a simple, neat graphic with lettering, or possibly including a custom logo, depending on cost.
6) There needs to be a nice colour scheme, on which I'm open to suggestions - visual design is not my strong point. What I want is a confident, professional look which will entice people to stay and which says "I know what I'm talking about". Although I do, the current design does not reflect this!
7) I'm listing the price as per the suggested options. I will consider offers outside the range (either side), so please don't feel constrained by the quoted range. If you can do the job at a decent standard for a decent price, it's yours. I'm also open to any and all design suggestions.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online