Import products into Magento
This project received 70 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $2598 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
I'm looking for somebody that will import products from an old ecommerce store into a new magento store that is ready to launch. There is upwards for 1500 products that need to be added. Products are 99% simple products with some options the remaining 1% I will take care of. Please quote me a price for importing all the products, and a rate for each product import. Thank You.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online