Shopify Store Design (PSD Convert to CSS/HTML)
This project was awarded to usashisl for $74 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
I want to create a store on Shopify and want a unique design and thus created my design in Photoshop which I would like someone to convert to CSS/HTML and also someone to create a similar style for mobile devices.
The instructions are in depth and I do need this to my exact requirements, although, if you want to give detailed feedback I will happily listen.
I have attached a gif below of the website pages with mouseover links etc. I will send the proper .PSD files when someone is given the job. These are subject to change.
• Custom font - Shopify unfortunately doesn't have 'Bebas Neue' as a font choice though it does have my second font 'Arvo' as a choice. Ultimately I would like both fonts used.
• On click animation - The design is inspired by Windows Metro UI, and one thing I would want on the navigation bar buttons is the on click function which windows 8 has in the start menus (clicking in the middle, bottom, right, left and top creates different on click animations, tilting the box in each respective direction).
• Animations - when deleting an item from the cart showing it sliding to the left or right; when selecting another image in the product page it shows a quick fade animation; all buttons also have a fade animation. Overall there will be a lot of animations used which I will explain clearly later.
• Random quotes - to be shown just under the nav bar, if possible.
• Slideshow - (actively looking for an external website myself for this and if you know one it would be extremely helpful as I am picky about this also).
• A "request size" link is on each product page which opens up the contact us page with the title "request - *title for product" in the subject automatically.
• I know the 2 products in the cart are the same, if a customer does this I would like the quantity to increase by one rather than show the same product again. This is just there for visual purposes.
• I have missed out the page where you enter card details, I will like this similar to the checkout page.
• I may have missed a couple of things out and I apologize if I have done so.
Also, at the bottom it will state "designed by - FVC, coded by - *with your name here*". This is a great opportunity if it is your first or thousandth job, and I hope my in-depth details above doesn’t come across in ill manner.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online