Taxi Dispatch webbased software webdevelopment
This project received 17 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $2012 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$500 - $2000 USD
Build as modules, (carpool model) this system will need to be tied to an existing app where the driver receives the taxi order Admin is able to sign up and creates companies where each company will have a profile and is able to add users, taxis, drivers, clients accounts and billing to its database.
xx. users and admin- this admin can create different companies profile, it also has billing module to bill different companies for the use of the software. it tracks how many cabs every company has and has overall control.
1. Company admin, creates users and rights, new client account, flat rate based on zip code, landmark that are not in Google API. Admin creates dispatcher and call taker and assigns them privileges.
2. Call taking module- Each company must have. Adding a taxi request to be sent to drivers, address verification by using Google API.
[url removed, login to view] module- each company must have. tracks drivers on a Google map, driver status by colors,and orders status
[url removed, login to view] module- messages between office and drivers app
[url removed, login to view] module-adding new driver, drivers trip log, drivers payments etc..
[url removed, login to view] module- adding new taxis
7. Pricing, fees and flat rate. Taxi rental rates and fees to be added to driver profile. Cab ride flat rate based on distance between 2 points on the map.
8. Accounts module, adding customer with corporate accounts, adding a credit card on file to charge trips and send out an email receipt.
[url removed, login to view] module- creating an invoice for trip used by corporate account holders and send out invoice by mail, email or fax to client to receive payments. Payments in this case will be made with a bank check
10. Drivers billing- Add up all credit card trips and accounts trips received by the driver and calculating the amount owed to or from the driver after taxi rental fee.
11. Reports, different reports like daily completed orders, daily drivers orders, cancelled orders, order by dispatcher
12. Complaint module/review - Users can add a complaint against a driver by selecting the driver and the trip that involve the complaint
13. online reservation module, this website already exists and will be used with all companies as a link to their customers. This website send the orders to the driver's app based on location. Customers with credit cards on file with one company should be able to use their log in info to order a cab on this website and get the closest cab even if the cab is not with the company the customer had his account with. The money for that trip will be sent to the company that created that cab that took this order.
Please, only serious freelancers. I am looking for professionals that will take care of this job on time. It doesn't matter if it takes long, I am looking for the best quality in website development and design.
Please send me your proposal with following
[url removed, login to view] Idea
[url removed, login to view] you done similar work (show)
[url removed, login to view] us similar model if running
[url removed, login to view] skills (webdesign, development,SEO, emarketing)
5. Time and cost
6. Why I select - self explain
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online