This project was awarded to dsammd for $1500 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$1500-$3000 USD
An amusing website for promoting awareness and conservation of India’s wildlife. Apart from arousing the alertness it will posses detailed information on various rare Indian animals along with coverage of all species of animals that roam in the woods of INDIA. With this, it will act as a platform for wildlife conservationists and ecologists to share their knowledge and recent trends in this field. It will incubate research and participation on subjects like animal communications, habitats, wildlife health issues, effects of global warming and various disasters. Graphical representation of Wildlife Surveys on species, climates, lands and ecologies. Reports on news and recently updated data on the [url removed, login to view] on recently concluded Wildlife conferences and [url removed, login to view] review statistics.
Users for the System :-
1. Anonymous users
2. Group members (registered users)
3. Government and private organizations, Wildlife conservationist, ecologists, veterinarians and wildlife enthusiasts.
4. Site administrators.
1. To monitor statistics related to endangered species, unbalanced ecosystems and unfavorable climatic changes.
2. To facilitate members to form groups to organize local meetings, wildlife forums, periodicals and To provide a space for registered users to post interesting photos, videos and presentations on Indian Wildlife.
3. Secure registration and profile management facilities for registered members and, government and non government agencies.
4. It will portray recent wildlife success stories with an opportunity for users to participate in Wildlife blogs, forums, internships, conferences and other awareness programs.
5. A regular news-letter should be sent to registered users to spread awareness.
6. To setup a reviewers panel to have a tab on data being posted for the website and select appropriate contents from them to be posted. Moreover, this panel will be responsible for solving various queries of website users.
7. Basic and advance administration facilities like add/update members, back up/recovery of data, generating various reports, etc
8. To acquaint users with various career opportunities in the field of wildlife, along with list of universities offering Wildlife Degrees, fellowships and certifications.
9. 24 X 7 availability.
10. Better component design to get better performance at peak time Flexible service based architecture will be highly desirable for future extension.
Tools and Technologies :-
Operating System: Windows98/2000/XP
Front End: HTML/JSP
Web Servers: Web Logic10.3
Browser Program: Internet explorer/Mozilla Firefox
Other tools: Eclipse,RSA
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online