Joomla and Virtuemart - Apply the new design to the site
This project received 12 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $687 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
Apply the new PSD design to the existing joomla + virtuemart websites and add a few new function on it.
The website is: [url removed, login to view]
Please see the design files and requirements in the attachment zip file. (will send you the PSD later)
Requirements (picture not displaying below, please download attachment):
1. Product page auto load page 2, page 3, pre-load the bottom consecutive products.
2. Sell out how many units function – the number of products sold need to be able to set by me in backend for any products. And after I have set it in backend, the next customer purchase it, it can auto update that number. For instance , I set 57 sold. The next customer purchase it, it will state 58 sold.
3. Non-user can review products- The review can be submitted without register, but require a capcha, please make it just like the the design- the page of “product-detailed-page (with left sidebar)”. (I, as admin, need to be able to edit the review/delete the review), each reviews submitted should sent email to notify admin, with the link of that products.
4. Change the 404 error page to the one in the design
5. Change the design of the whole websites to the overall red theme
6. Change the design of the top menu login dropdown
7. Change the design of the login/register page
8. Change the design of the store frontpage
9. Change the design of the menu dropdown
10. Change the design of the products page
Please be aware:
a. Click the product image should lightbox popup the product bigger image (also for the product page, product detailed page, and store-frontpage)
b. For product page - Click the name or price should open new tab and go into product details page
c. The thumbnail picture might be blury because the different size of product page thumbnail, might need to auto “refresh” all the thumbnail to make sure the thumbnail will not be blury.
d. Display sub-categories on top of banner if there is any subcategory for that category(see design: [url removed, login to view]) - (by the way, banner should be clickable)
e. Add to cart should have the original ajax effect to add into cart
11. Change the design of the product details page
12. Change the design of the confirmation page
13. Change the design of the cart page
14. Change the design of the dropdown cart
15. Adjust the review function accordingly
16. In all page, add a “back to top” button
17. Side menu bar, only display sub-categories for categories that have more than 4 subcategories.
18. Change the design of the search bar
19. The above “change the design” should not be comprehensive, please check the design carefully and make sure the designs works well with the websites- all the function you can see in the design should be intregrated into the websites.
20. Additional Function:
a. Side bar price sorting option with search product function
b. Popular products ranking (according to sales- which as above, the number can be set by me) – show 10 hottest product by default, but allow me to change this value in backend.
c. Recent browsed products – show 10 hottest product by default, but allow me to change this value in backend.
d. Have a breadcrumb that allow user to click to previous categories:
21. Make sure don’t mess up the css/html code of the rest websites to make my website messy… all the existing css for some articles should be preserve to make sure other pages will be looking the same.
22. Store frontpage url should be changed to [url removed, login to view], because I have previously set some SEO and some product link will be skyfortune/old-store-url/product-name, please make sure while changing the store url, all other url will not be affected.
Please also pm me with several websites you have previously work on for me as reference to see the quality of your work.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online