Simple Android app that can change name, icon and lock access
This project received 10 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $234 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
Simple android app development
Developing is needed for an app that has already been designed. UI and process flow is available with screenshot mockups.
It is very important for the developer to follow the graphic design provided so experience with polished apps that are compatible with multiple devices is essential.
• change icons of existing apps on the device
• change names of existing apps on the device
• apply restricted access to installed apps using system locks (pin, password, gesture etc)
• create popup messages that can recognise special actions as long press.
• Ability to apply unlocked access for a time period defined by user (after unlocking) and/or apply lock after “screen off”.
• Disable open app from appearing on the “recent app” menu
• Disable open app from appearing after first after “screen lock” and divert to home screen instead. The app nevertheless needs to resume from last state when user reopens the app.
• Ability to launch app using a keypad combination (not essential for 1st version)
The scope is for the app to provide basic and advanced functionalities through a free version and a paid version, as well as add-ons through in-app purchases.
Services to be included:
Release of beta app and testing on android market
Full support until the release of a fully functional app plus 3 months for bug fixing and optimisations for both the free and paid version
Development should also include the graphics, app icon and logo. This includes at least 3 sets of icons, 1 which would be a basic icon pack the users can change to (from the original icon) as well as two premium icon packs used on the paid version (not necessary for the beta stage)
Development should include a very basic website that shows the logo, information updates, social network share links and the facility to collect email addresses to be used for news updates.
The project cost mentioned includes the work for everything mentioned above. If a developer would like to complete part of the work (coding, graphics and/or website), they can bid to do so at a portion of the cost.
We are looking for developers/ graphic designers / web designers who have experience of similar projects and can provide completed samples and references. Good working relationships will lead to further updates of additional functionalities and icon packs as well as additional app projects.
Please reply by stating which part of the development you are bidding for (coding/graphics/web or the full project) and provide links with samples.
The developers chosen must be available to talk through Skype or Google hangouts before the project and throughout. A video chat will take place with a small selection of developers before the project is assigned.
The project will be assigned within the next month. Please bid only if you are able to follow the requirements and instructions as stated above.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online