Ruby on Rails - Locomotive Expert needed for Comparison Website
This project received 19 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $7043 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
We need a Comparison Website built in Ruby on Rails + Locomotive, similar to [url removed, login to view]
We have already gotten the PSDs sliced up in twitter bootstrap and is responsive.
I will write more detailed requirements but here's a quick snippet:
1) It will have Credit Cards, Bank Accounts, Phones, Loans
2) The landing page asks 1/2 questions
3) It brings up a more complex webform based on the 1/2 questions pertaining to the product
4) It shows a result page to which you can filter/view more details of the product
The idea here is to build it for ONE product, and the client would be able to reproduce it for all the other products (e.g. the questions/lists/data that will be displayed)
E.g. - I create Credit Cards that has 40 fields
- I create the search for Credit Card that searches 20 of those fields (of which 10 are requirements)
- I now have Credit Card as a product/Category
This needs to be done in 1 month. So only experts apply. LOCOMOTIVE CMS IS A REQUIREMENT.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online