Adsense Sites generating $25-30 per day / $700 to $800
This project received 5 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $198543 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250-$750 USD
I would like to work with an experienced Google Adsense website developer who can create an Adsense site to generate $30 - $35 USD daily.
The website must be fully operational and practices must maintain my account in good standing with google.
- Write the SEO optimized content, fully configure and update the website as needed to continue generating money
- Only WHITE HAT SEO Techniques please
- You MUST follow google adsense rules and regulations.
- Website/Adsense must have 100% Organic traffic clicks. no bots, automated or traffic exchanges, traffic buying/trading sites or paid services
- NO Black Hat or Grey Hat techniques.
- Do not use any illegal methods to drive traffic generate clicks on website.
- No pharma, violence, gambling, adult related content as dictated by adsense rules
- Site must generate income for the long term with AT LEAST $20-30 USD daily
- Design must be attractive and optimized to attract people to click on the ads
- Must Be Adsense optimized
- I can track the website with Google Analytics.
I will fully pay the amount of bid ONLY AFTER:
- All terms have been met successfully.
- I see consistent income in my Adsense account for 30 days
- I receive my first payment from Google
i need to know :
1/ How long you expect for site to begin making money
2/ some of your previous website/blogs that you already created and are being profitable with contacts for verification
3/ I will select the niche, or you can suggest if you are confident in certain niches you think you can work well with and generate good income.
Thanks for your interest to work with me
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online