Bilingual Website re-development with online shop
This project received 8 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $730 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
This project has 2 phases, please quote for both the projects indivitually in your message (this will also make sure that you have read all the requirements), as these could be assigned to two different candidates or even a single candidate.:
We would like to redesign the website of our restaurant (current website would be disclosed once we shortlist candidates). Payment will be made only after successful project completion (could also consider part payment in the middle of the project,)
Following features need to be included
1) It has to be a Japanese English bilingual website
2) It has to have an online shop (Bilingual) with payment gateway to process paypal and credit cards (could also use the facility provided by paypal) in Japanese Yen.
3) Website hosting would be done either on [url removed, login to view] or [url removed, login to view]
4) SEO marketing needs to be done as well
5) Easy administration module needs to be developed so that a Non-IT person can perform uploads of photos or content or day-to-day changes in the menu or specials.
6) Links to Facebook/twitter
7) Your quote should also include 6 months of after development support (bug fixing or minor changes..etc).
1) Online shop needs to be developed on [url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view] in Japanese.
2) Would also require online marketing for these shops that would be created.
3) Support after development would be required for 6 months.(bug fixing, minor changes...etc)
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online