E-Commerce Magento Site Completion
This project received 43 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $849 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250-$750 USD
We are a Wireless Accessory company with a Current site up that isn't completed, I have pics and thoughts on how the site should be done. The site was built on Magento platform.
Payment will be made upon Completion of the Site, there will be no down payment of milestone given to start.
We are looking for a web/e-commerce designer that knows what they are doing and can finish the build of our site. Accessory finder needs to be installed and set up to go off Manufacture(like Apple), Category (Phone Model), Sub Category (Cases, Chargers etc.). Accessory finder is suppose to go off the Categories and Subcategories.
The one I like is on [url removed, login to view] this flash player works better for us and I like the bargains under on the right of the flash player, but would change to Close Out Deals and under that 5 Reasons to buy from us like they use on their site. [url removed, login to view] I like their Ballistic Community ours would be called Ryno Community and on their home page I like the Tell us your story. I want to somehow have Customer Reviews about what they think about the company, our prices, our Customer Service and so forth. We do currently have it where customers can rate the products so that would stay have on half that size and on the right next to the flash player would like add Items on sale Customer Reviews
Track your order and Facebook fans > like on this page > [url removed, login to view] . [url removed, login to view] is a good site that could work also Our current site, looks to crowded and check out process needs to be quicker.
- Facebook log in and if the customer log ins with Facebook, it shows their order or what they looked at on our site.
- Advance Tracking for the Customer, so they get an email and can check their account on the status of the order from step 1 to delivered, email auto updates as order status changes.
- Site needs to be compatible with Mobile Devices, be neat to have a app on Android,Apple and Windows Market.
- Store Locator option
- Gift Card option than can be set up to be used on company site or in store, if gift card is bought at the store, can be used on line or in store. Same for website, website they print or email the gift certificate.
- Translate business and user requirements into highly engaging and compelling design concepts
- Conceptualize, design, and develop the User Interface/User Experience as well as the overall look and feel of web pages
- Communicate design strategy and rationale to our team, including product managers and other key stakeholders
- Collaborate with the marketing and product team in the production of captivating brand messages
- Create designs including sketches, visual design mockups, visual assets and documentation required for proper implementation
- Incorporate user interface design standards across the website, as needed
- Ability to handle multiple projects and work quickly without sacrificing quality
- Strong grasp of web design principles, information design, typography, color, iconography and layout
- Compelling portfolio that demonstrates beautiful interactive experiences and innovative design
- Experience/Understanding of HTML, CSS, ActionScript, and jQuery is a plus
- Ability to work with constructive criticism as well as adhere to deadlines
- A work style that is extremely detail oriented
- A complete Elance profile
- References or an established reputation on Elance preferred
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online