Create a web-based marketplace based on Wordpress
This project received 56 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $868 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
We are planning an online marketplace where users can post items for sale. The marketplace should be based on wordpress, and be integrated with paypal. It is also important that is supports multi-level commission. A short description of the marketplace:
1. Users must create identities on the marketplace, and link it to their paypal account.
2. Elviranett must be administrator of the site.
3. Elviranett should receive a commission of all transactions from the site.
4. It must be possible to create "agents", such as resellers, to ensure that some users can be granted a commission as well.
5. Users must be able to upload pictures and description of items for sale.
6. Commission should be automatically calculated and granted Elviranett (and/or agents) upon a purchase transaction
7. The solution must be based on Wordpress WP Marketplace eCommerce solution.
8. The solution must be hosted on our servers (access will be granted)
9. A basic theme must be implemented.
10. The solution must be possible to extend with a mobile application
The end goal is to let users sell and purchase items with direct payment and paypal security. The solution will function as a hub for transactions.
IMPORTANT: Payments will only be done within Freelancer!! Milestones required based on a SCRUM-process. The project is scheduled for startup in september, and is considered a small job.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online