Install CentOS 5.8 + web daemons (apache 2.2, nginx, php, perl, ieaccelerator, postfix, dovecot) so on
This project received 17 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $1228 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Outsourcing services to install and configure software also with testing servers and internet shops.
• Identifying current problems with the server;
• Determine the best server configuration for the stable operation of the online shopping with the increasing customer base of buyers;
• Installing the operating system Linux CentOS 5.8;
• Installing and configuring the web service (apache 2.2, nginx, php, perl, mysql databases);
• Installing and configuring the mail service (postfix, sendmail, antispam, antvirus, web interface for making new account);
• Transfer of five online stores to the new configured server, debugging, and testing of new equipment;
• Everyday backup of MySQL bases and source files of webshops.
All tasks set by the customer satisfied and put into operation, uptime the server 99.4%.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online