Install & Customize OSCommerce Template
This project received 32 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $436 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$150-$600 USD
Seeking a developer to assist in the setup and customization of a small e-commerce site powered by OSCommerce. The client is a seller of outdoor gas fire places. Initially, there will be only 2 products offered for sale on the store.
The store will use a theme that will be customized to meet the customer's needs:
[url removed, login to view]
- Install and setup OSCommerce website and MYSQL database on customer's hosting solution.
- Install SSL certificate
- Work with graphic designer to customize website imagery, background, colors, button styles, fonts, navigation as needed. Graphic designer will provide you with all necessary graphics and text for the site – You will specify size and formatting requirements as needed.
Install add-ons: Multiple product images, coupon codes, SEO enhancement, database and website backup
- Link social media icons with Facebook, Twitter pages, etc.
- Page types will include Home, 404, About, User Guide, Warranty, Terms and Conditions,Video Gallery, Contact, as well as item description pages and standard cart-related pages.
- Maintain responsive nature of design when making changes.
- Make development suggestions as needed.
Candidate should have a skillset including PHP, MYSQL, JQUERY, HTML, CSS and experience with OSCommerce platform.
The work is estimated to begin in 3-4 weeks from the time of approved bid.
Please quote hourly rate for future development work.
Must provide link to a portfolio of your work.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online