Prestashop Default Theme Adjustments
This project received 24 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of €392 EUR.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget€250 - €750 EUR
Hi, I'm setting up a website for my wholesale business and I'm using Prestashop version 1.5. The store is completely new and all I need is someone to make some adjustments to it before its launched. I'm happy with the basic Prestashop theme however I would like the following changes to be made if possible. It's mainly removing some of the current features instead of adding new ones.
- Adjust "dark grey" title bars to our businesses red colour.
- Remove right column on home page and expand homepage body to fill the area where the right column was originally (only on homepage).
- Remove "secured payment" banner on the footer.
- When a customer is not logged in and clicks on a category we would like them to be redirected to the login/authentication page automatically.
- Remove "my addresses" and "my credit slips" from my account page and account block on the footer. We would also like the text "History and details of my orders" to be adjusted to "History and details of my Online orders".
- Where products are displayed in the category , add a small quantity box between the price displayed and the add to cart button.
- Add grid view option to view products in categories.
- After a new customer clicks "Register" when they fill out the form we would like a large image to be displayed in the body (we can change this image ourselves) instead of automatically directing them to their account page. The idea of this is to allow us to include a message in the image saying we have to verify the application before allowing access to the site.
- Instead of the word "Manufacturers" on the left column change it to "Brands"
- On the Registration Form:
- Make Company Name a required field.
- Remove SIRET
- Remove APE
- Remove "State" Option
- Don't have Postcode as a required field.
- Remove "Assign an address alias for future reference"
- Remove "Tax ID Number"
- Change Order Process:
- Remove "select shipping page"
If you can do this I would greatly appreciate it. I have a manual put together to make it as clear as possible what I would like done with screenshots etc.
Hope to hear from you!!!
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online