Build pages on top social networking sites
This project was awarded to websolutionz for $70 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
I want someone to build pages on popular social networking sites for SEO purposes. This will be ongoing work.
I will provide content for each page (in the form of an article in html format) but you will need to add details (such as completing the author/owner details, cross linking to other pages, joining groups - this will depend on the particular social networking site).
The key sites I want pages created on are: geocities, myspace, squidoo, tripod, zimbio, blogger, google pages and hub pages.
This list may change over time, and each job will be unique in terms of the mix of sites.
1. Each page you create should have a unique owner/user.
2. You will provide me the URL, logon credentials and RSS URL (where relevant) for each page created
3. You will add sufficient detail to the author/owner profile to make it appear authentic - no need to go overboard but a few details will be necessary
4. You will cross link to other pages you created as part of the same job
5. You should deliver each job within one week.
I would like to pay on a per page basis but you should quote for 10 pages in this instance.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online