Configure Existing Wordress Template
This project was awarded to JonPharr for $75 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30-$250 USD
I purchased the Tribal wordpress theme to use as a band website. you can see the tribal theme demo page at:
[url removed, login to view]
I need the template to be converted to a website. There is very little content for the website, so it should be a quick and easy job.
I will create the necessary images in Photoshop to the exact specifications of the template, so no graphic design skills are needed. Our version of the template will closely mirror the demo version visible at the link above.
Please see the attached image file to reference the bullet points below:
1. This is the logo. It is an image. We will provide the image, as well as the background image.
2. Navigation links. Navigation links are mostly worthless for our site, as nearly all the content is on the frontpage. the only links needed are an "Images" link, which will link to a page with the images we provide you. Also a "Contact Us" link, which should link to a contact form that will send the user submission to an email address we provide. Finally there will be an "About Us" link which will link to a page with text that we provide you.
3. In the image you can see an RSS link. We will not need an RSS icon. We will instead need a facebook, myspace, reverb nation and twitter icon link. We can provide the iconsif you prefer. Simply tell us the size needed.
4. Below the logo is a slideshow. The wordpress template we purchased includes a slideshow plugin. We will provide the images for the slideshow.
5. This is the music player. [url removed, login to view] provides an excellent music plugin that can be inserted into other websites. You can use this one, or if you prefer to use a different music player, let us know.
6. This is the post section. We will create a couple of posts for you for testing purposes. We will add in more post content after the template is finished.
7. This section will have a couple of widgets. Just like the demo, the first will be the "get updates by email" link. The second will be the facebook member widget for wordpress. We have used this widget before and it is simple to add to install to the template. you can see it from the demo page of the template. The third will be the twitter widget you can see on the demo as well. we will provide you with our twitter account info so you can properly set it up.
8. FInally, the footer needs almost nothing on it. a copyright statement, a site login link, and a links section with links that we will provide.
This job should be pretty quick. all the content is already created, and the site is very small.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online