Opencart site replication - Moving from Joomla to Opencart
This project received 48 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $1368 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$750 - $1500 USD
An opencart site build and theme replication for an e-commerce product personalisation site at [url removed, login to view] (moving from joomla site to opencart). Needs to integrate with existing designer tool, with a few extra customisations.
* Implementation of Opencart Shopping Cart system (we will provide a few sample products and add the rest ourselves afterwards)
* Same theme & content replication with existing Joomla site (5 exisiting webpages) - responsive design required
* Needs a ‘customise’ button next to ‘add to cart’ for each product page which would link to designer tool
* Design tool needs ability to feed customer-designed products through to shopping basket (this can be liaised with our existing tool designer)
* Extensions required:
* MailChimp Integration ([url removed, login to view])
* OneSaaS integration (for Accounting and CRM)
* Linnworks integration (can be briefed separately)
* a good SEO extension (eg SEO pack pro?)
We are looking to build a strong long term relationship with the successful freelancer, which will lead to continued work, so please only bid if you are open to this. We look forward to working with you!
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online