Replace Old Magento Store with New Install of latest Magento - New Zealand Shop
This project was successfully completed by davaidwilliam for $35 USD in 6 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
Completed In6 days
we are looking for someone to do a new install of magento to replace an old version of magento for a NZ online shop.
I have outlined what we are looking for below.
We have a Magento based ecommerce site which is not well developed.
Currently at Magento ver. 18.104.22.168
It has no payment gateway and no shipping module activated.
it uses just a basic default free theme.
It has some added modules all of which can be replaced.
Has only approx. 20 customers and 100 - 200 products loaded so far.
Site: [url removed, login to view]
Replace current Install.
New install of the most current stable edition of Magento. (not an upgrade but a new install).
Must be a mobile device friendly install - compatible with PC, Tablet and smartphone
Happy to buy a new responsive type theme. Good if you have one available - if not we can choose one from any supplier. You co-ordinate the install.
We want the new install set up with similar type of page layout as the current site. Site: [url removed, login to view]
Transfer the information from current site pages (About Us, Shipping, Privacy / Security, Contact Us, Get a Quote, contact info, logos ....)
transfer the current 100-200 products and 20 customers copied into the new site.
Must be fully functional with payment gateway and shipping module activated.
- use [url removed, login to view] (we have an account setup here already for a different website).
- 3-party payment module for magento (this is a free module available from [url removed, login to view])
- Potentially a new account setup with eWAY payment gateway for New Zealand.
Shipping options for:
- NZ domestic shipping (multiple options with letter post size and courier different size with regional options) and
- NZPost international shipping options (economy, International air, International economy courier - by weight).
Setup and configure other basic functionality like
- one step checkout,
- Product zoom,
- Add to cart option setup,
- search box,
- Menu tree structure and subcategories and their landing pages..
- and other functionality..
Extensively test setup and functionality and resolve all bugs before going live.
Completed site must be easily updated. Do not alter core code or tac on any temporary work arounds.
Purchase of add-on modules will be additional cost to us and will need to be discussed before purchase.
Payment at milestone points.
Either set price OR hourly rate with a log of hours worked.
Timeline - project to be completed by 30th November13.
Need to be able to use this same layout for a second shopfront with different products at a later date. Will buy second user License.
If this is your type of work and would like to quote or discuss further please contact me.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online