EASY/QUICK JOB to create a website homepage
This project received 10 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $76 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$50 - $100 USD
PRICE RaANGE: $50 to $100 USD. We would like for you to create a simple webpage, and we invite you to use your creativity, as far as the design – to create a nice looking page. This webpage will not have functionality, per se. We need simply a homepage.
The Georgia State University School’s mascot is a black panther. This webpage will serve the executive MBA class of 2014. The site should be comprised of a finished home page, with three additional tabs (point #1). The Teams/Photos/About Us tabs will be non-functional with the message “Under Development”.
We would like a registered URL containing similar wording as seen in point #3.
1) Four Tabs - Home/Teams/Photos/About Us (“Under development”)
2) Color of Page - Royal Blue/White
3) Register a Domain Name that contains the content (something like) - [url removed, login to view]
If this URL is taken, please select something close.
4) Title of Page - Panther Tracks 2014
5) The homepage should contain, but not be limited to, a picture of a Panther and/or panther paw prints across the screen (whatever you feel is aesthetically pleasing). The homepage should contain the following paragraph:
Panther Tracks was created for the 2014 GSU EMBA Cohort to connect with their classmates and to share their experiences through the 17-month program. The students have the opportunity to share personal and professional information about themselves and their teams as well as challenges and successes they have experienced in the EMBA program.
7) We want an active webpage as the final deliverable, along with Administrator details to the webpage.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online