Website Update #1
This project was awarded to nkhuynh for $150 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
1) In Explorer, the side the side scroll on the main page works well. But in Chrome, the scroll alignment gets off center after the first couple of scrolls. Can this be fixed?
2) When you try to watch the video in the scroll, the scroll continues while the video is playing.
3) From the DB page, user gets 404 errors trying to click through Product, Demo, Hosting, and Contact menus.
4) Product Editions, Demo, Hosting, and Contact pages show both Editions and Compare under the Products menu. Home, Clones, and Blog pages show only Editions under the Products menu. Please eliminate both Editions and Compare in menu. Product link should go directly to Editions page.
5) On the Features page (Product link) I want to remove the Community version from table. Page title should be changed from "comparing the free to the paid version" to "...Pro Features".
6) Documentation link in site footer points to old install file. Should point to new installation document contained within [url removed, login to view] file.
7) FAQ link in site footer disappears while user is on FAQ page and is replaced with Install Guide link in site footer.
8) Documentation and Install Guide links both point to same install file. Please remove Install Guide link.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online