Executive Assistant/Project Manager/VA/Client Care/Long Term
This project received 18 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $7 USD / hour.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$2 - $8 USD / hour
I am an entrepreneur with on and offline businesses. Industries include health and wellness, online storefront and business coaching.
I need someone to - Manage Multiple Projects in my business:
- Generate leads through on and offline marketing and advertising as well as through joint ventures and business partnerships
- Find and book speaking gigs
- Manage social Media marketing
- Create and manage pay per click ads
- Design/Edit and manage direct marketing (newsletters, mailers, etc.)
2) Customer Care
- Manage the customer care of online and offline customers (with calling people live)
- Organize all aspects of the business
- Some graphic editing
- Website creation, editing and management
- Contact/Email database management
- Audio/Video editing
- Handing travel arrangements
- Managing contracts
- Payment management
- Article marketing
Only apply if you are very organized and can manage several projects at once.
Only apply if you have done work similar to this and you have excellent English speaking and written skills.
To apply for this position, please respond with ‘Applying for Project Manager Position’ in the subject line and:
1. Write 3 paragraphs explaining why you feel you are the best person for this position
2. Include 3 references
3. In the body of the email, answer the following questions:
1) When creating partnerships with other businesses, how would you go about connecting and creating positive business relationships?
2) Speaking gigs and interview are ways for me to speak in front of a large audience. Describe to me how you would find and book speaking gigs for me.
3) Describe to me how you would:
a. Create a positive local reputation and business recognition in the community
b. Create an interactive online community
4) Describe to me various ways you would attract new customers
5) When you are on the phone with a customer and they are upset, how would you handle it?
6) How would you keep in touch with customers and gather feedback?
7) How would you retain customers and turn them into repeat customers?
8) What do you feel is necessary for a complete web presence?
9) Explain your experience with the following tasks and systems and what kind of skills you have to handle each project.
e. Amazon S3
g. Conference Call/Webinar Systems
h. Video/Audio Editing
i. Blog Maintenance
k. MindBody Software
m. Travel Arrangements
n. Newsletter Creation
w. Article Marketing
x. Facebook Ads
y. Contract Management
Once I receive your email, you will hear from me for an interview if I am interested in your work.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online