CUSTOMIZED - OPEN PUBLIC BLOG
This project received 12 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $228 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
OPEN PUBLIC BLOG - CUSTOMIZED
(SEE ATTATCHEMENT FOR FULL DETAILS ON JOB)
First let me introduce myself. My name is Michael Baker and a outsource company in the United States of America where others higher us to build sites, scripts, and internet based ideas for them. We hire a lot from over seas and from many sites such as freelancer here. As you can see by my feedbacks, you’ll see that everyone I work with has found us to be honest, trustworthy and always pays our bills fast! We do however work under specific requirements.
1. We rarely hire those who mass post or answer our ads with nothing more than a “look at my sites” attitude where they aren’t addressing this specific job directly. I want to know what you think about this job, if you can truly handle it and of course we are looking for the best quality at the best price so we can make a little money also.
2. In both my feedbacks but also by looking at this ad, you can see I am “very detailed” and describe exactly what I want up front. I don’t come in hitting the programmer we award the job to afterwards with all kinds of extra work. Maybe a tiny tweak if it’s not a big deal, great but anything I ask for outside of the scope of this project not written right here, I have no problem renegotiating the price if it’s something I neglected to mention. On that same note, we expect the winner of the project to be just as honest with us and if you promise to finish a job within a specific amount of time for a specific price, we expect it to be done or we will find someone else we can trust. I can’t stand nothing more than someone who comes back to us and tells us that it’s going to cost more than what they bid half way through the job or that the job is going to take longer than estimated. Please remember that as a middleman, I quote my customers price and estimated time of delivery based on what you tell me and if we deviate from that, it makes my company look really bad.
3. We typically only hire our regular programmers and the only reason you are seeing this ad is because when we are over worked, we will look for new outsourcers such as yourself to help us. If you do an exceptional job and everything is smooth, communication is good between us and there are no problems, we constantly have more and more work we can provide you if you are interested in working with us further. “Treat us good and we will treat you good”. I occasionally get a programmer that goes above and beyond the job description making a project far nicer looking than I or even my customer ever imagined because as a professional, they new what to do to improve it. If you do this and my client finds it pleasing, I very often give additional cash bonuses’!
4. Terms of payment: Sorry but I never give a deposit. I’ve been doing this a long time and have been taken far too often and have to fight to get my money back by some however, I have no problem posting in escrow a payment to make us both feel comfortable. No payments will be released until the job is complete and gone over between you and I for any errors. I also ask that you back up your work that if something happens like a bug or glitch over the next month or two that you would fix it of course.
Bottom line, take care of me and I’ll take care of you! Ask others who have left feedbacks. I’m a really nice guy to get along with and always pay my bills. You deserve it! I am one that has simply done this so many times I’m very thorough in my work and lay it out even if (like this job) is a simple project so there is no miscommunication and you know specifically what I need. Thank you for your bid and I truly hope to talk further with you. I will answer “all” PM’s so feel free to ask me any questions if you have any after reading my job description here but please read the entire thing before we go any further as it will answer most all your questions. Thank you again!
Michael D Baker
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online