Bugfix for the website required
This project received 37 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $111 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30-$250 USD
We are building a simple corporate website ([url removed, login to view]) and there are a few bug to be fixed and tweaks to be made.
1. Remove gray background from the blog pages as it is displayed incorrectly if there is much text in the post. (see [url removed, login to view])
2. Remove the menu sidebar from the pages, but keep it for the pages containing blog posts only.
3. The flags in the bottom right corner of the page comes from Transposh plugin. There is also a checkbox which allows to edit page contents after user have logged in and it looks like the checkbox was removed or hidden accidentally during previous changes. I need you to restore the checkbox so that it was possible to edit page translations.
4. Fonts for header on pages looks wrong. Please take a look here: [url removed, login to view] Could you please fix the issue.
5. Could you please remove the "Powered by WordPress | thememagic theme by ThemesZen" text from the page footer.
6. Could you please change font size for the home page so that section headings fit the single line.
7. Please create a favicon image from logo image.
8. Please make it possible to publish blog posts in the bottom of the home page. Probably it is worth to publish only a certain category there.
9. I would like to add an optional section in which I'm able to add our client logos and names. The section should be added to the home page, below the services links.
Please let me know your bids and timeframe. Budget is around 30$.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online