PSD to HTML to Wordpress Coding
This project received 104 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $175 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Urgent project: Ideally to be started immediately and finished within 3-5 days (coding, WP implementation and installation on test server)
I have 2 PSD website templates (home page and inner page design) which I need
- coded to HTML
- implemented on Wordpress
- uploaded on my or your test server for content transfer
- filled with text, graphic and multimedia content (1 audio, 1 video, several downloadable PDFs)
- and then finally uploaded on my new company's website (relaunch)
The 2 PSD designs are very simple in nature, meaning that only the header and footer area, top navigation menu, the sidebar menu and main text areas need to be editable via the WP backend. In addition, I may need
- a small custom contact form created (no plugiin)
- a few WP plugins installed (backup, SEO, audio player, picture slider)
I will provide you with:
- both PSD files
- new text and graphic content
- detailed instructions
Please send me some live links to your previous website coding work.
And only apply if you have excellent English skills for easy and clear communication.
I am very interested in reliable and long term business relationships, so if you do this job well, I plan to give you similar projects on a regular basis.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online