Wordpress Website with Medical Doctor Theme needs Adjustments
This project received 51 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $68 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$50 USD
I have a wordpress blog on (a dental site) with Medical Doctor theme on it.
I need the following work completed:
1. Transitional Slider set up and upload 3 slides
2. Upload logo to left corner or somewhere it will fit and look right
3. Make Nav Menu font a bit larger and bolder (sub nav is fine)
4. Remove the blue strip and replace with a look that is like the demo
5. Set up a few of the sections like the demo has: [url removed, login to view]
including the footer, the make appointment button on the top right (it will lead to another page and I'll need to know how to change this or where to replace this link), Where it says Our Services on the demo page, I want it to say Welcome to Diamond Dental of Sunlake and below it where there are six images with text (General Surgery, Pediatric Clinic, Dental Clinic) I want it to be Location and it will lead to a google map or the Our location page on the drop down menu, Your First Visit with an image I give you and Our Staff with an image and it will lead to a Meet our staff page.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online