Social Media + Wordpress Virtual Assistant
This project was successfully completed by jerfox17 for $3 USD / hour in 5 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$2 - $8 USD / hour
Completed In5 days
The Social Media VA will report to the Business Director and support the day-to-day social media activities for [url removed, login to view] . The candidate should be a detail-oriented, organized team player with excellent verbal and written communication skills. He/she should have a passion for and experience using multiple social media platforms (Facebook, Google Plus, Twitter, etc.).
The ideal candidate will be a health enthusiast, familiar with social networking channels (including Facebook, Twitter, Word Press, YouTube, Pinterest) with great verbal and written communication skills.
• Help expand and manage all areas in Social media including Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Google+ e.t.c
• Monitor social media trends and implement new tactics to grow brand awareness and improve customer interactions
• Help write and launch company e-newsletters
• Marketing administrative support
• Create regular blog posts on WordPress based on industry and company related events, news, reviews, etc.
• Strong understanding of and affinity for social media and social media marketing with the ability to efficiently research trends and best practices
• Excellent written, oral communication, research and phone skills
• Strong computer skills: Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel and Word
• Exceptional organizational, time-management, and planning skills with a strong attention to detail
• Working knowledge of HTML is a plus
• Experience with WordPress is a must.
Diligent work ethic, must be self-motivated and able to take initiative to get the job don
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online