Business Web Page & Logo
This project received 42 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $407 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
Hi there, I am starting up a Business Incubator in Melbourne, so I need to build the business webpage. See example below.
[url removed, login to view] ...I can provide a draft of the site map and contents.
Kindly quote the following: Keywords research, domain registration and web hosting (DreamHost, BlueHost, or similar), search engine optimisation, database management and auto responders (perhaps [url removed, login to view]), newsletter templates and subscriptions link, selection of images (from iStock or other sources), diagrams and logo design, social media links (see [url removed, login to view]).
Events promotion is foremost, so please consider including coming events as a panel on the home page as well as a calendar.
In summary, menus to be added are the following:
[url removed, login to view]
2. About (About us, Office and lab space, team, companies, contact)
3. Membership (individual, corporate, benefits, physical tenant, virtual associate, pricing, etc)
4. Certification and Training (Enterprise360 Certification, Seminars, Enterprise Development Program, Professional Development, etc. Members area with viewable/downloadable pdfs, xls, doc, ppt, etc..)
5. Services (various services with Standard, Silver and Gold Packages, see [url removed, login to view]). We will provide certification and training, and also need to showcase advisors. Include automated booking of business advisors, with calendar, buy now tool (customer ratings and feedback optional). Advisors and user members require to provide a profile, similar to LinkedIn, and be able to create their own service offering.
6. News and Media (News, Newsletters, Press Releases, Access to webinars and video)
7. Knowledge Center (e-commerce solution, automated payments, for sale of ebooks and affiliate links to bookshops such as Amazon) See [url removed, login to view]
8. Careers (Internships, Professional Year, Job Opportunities with search feature)
In addition, I need to start a business blog so I can provide content and update on coming events, include photo and video galleries, etc.
Finally, a landing page for a two days Certification Course to be offered in Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane. Include photos, benefits, video, maybe develop a flash book, pricing, booking and payment system, include a calendar of pre-certification/information sessions.
I appreciate if you can provide me a quote for the web page described above, and do not hesitate in contacting me if further information is needed. Thanks,
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online