Medical Doctor for Android
This project received 12 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $2333 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
The application you are building will be an optimized version of the following application: [url removed, login to view]+Doctor . These apps were built in app inventor and are limited in features and functionality. The start-up time is about 8 seconds and needs to be instantaneous. As a result, you will need to start from scratch. Some images of the current app are attached.
Here are the features that I want:
- Ability to upload new .apk file as an update to my existing app
- Android app optimized for all Android phones and tablets. The app must have two scrollable sections/panes on the tablet version.
- A polished application that will work on Honeycomb, Gingerbread, and Ice Cream Sandwich. The layout should look the same as the Google+ application with a homescreen (w/ icons) and subsections with a menu bar at the top and the ability to swipe between sections.
- A section for laboratory values including the ability to search for a lab value (by hitting the search button) and the ability to add your own lab values. Because people can store their own values, they must be able to back-up their data to an online database by signing into their Medical Doctor account.
- A section for heart and lung sounds. I have 20-30 sound clips that run about 5 seconds each that must be looped. Each heart and lung sound will have a description.
- A heart/lung sound quiz where people can play a random sound and click to view the answer.
- A medical calculator section with 20-30 calculators (an example is a BMI calculator)
- Sections for History & Physical information, Notes & Orders, Neurology, etc. (see app and link above for more details)
- A section for notes, that enables you to share your notes by e-mail, that automatically back-up to an online database. By going to the website (not yet created), you can login and view your notes.
- A customizable widget that allows you to favorite different lab values that will appear on the widget.
- Finally, ability to login to a "Medical Doctor" website to view their lab values and notes.
- Availability to update the app in the future at a reasonable price.
I will do all the graphic design for the project. As you can see, much of the graphic design is already done. After using app inventor to make my application, I was not able to implement search functionality and the app starts up really slow. As a result, I decided to post this job on this site. Because the app is already available in Android Market, I must be able to upload my application without any problems. The application must be made using Eclipse, so that I have the ability to edit later if needed.
If you would like to get a better idea of what I want, download the app from: [url removed, login to view]
I will refund your purchase if you send me a message.
I have all of the data/information that needs to go into the app in a word document.
Contact me with any questions.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online