Enterprise grade: mobile tracking system and business logic engine
This project received 18 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $30 AUD / hour.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$15-$70 AUD / hour
We require a gun programmer to develop a coded solution for our business requirements.
* Write a protocol specification (soap or XML) to communicate from a mobile application to backend web service
* Write the web Service (1) that will take data from a mobile device (using the above protocol)
* Write and authenticate service (2) that will secure the user and device
* Parse the received data from the web service (1) and write this to a Microsoft SQL Database
* Write a business logic service that will process the parse data and return relevant information back to the web service (1)
* Use the parsed data to create a vector / Rasta map data
* Communicate the data and map information back to a mobile device.
We are looking for an engineer who has ideally worked on enterprise grade systems and can produce a secure and scalable software stack for our business requirements.
Preferred software stack will be:
Windows Server 2008
Microsoft SQL Server
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online