Integrate XML Review Feed into Wordpress Blog
This project was awarded to cheapestandbest for £590 GBP.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget£250-£750 GBP
Hi Service Providers,
I need a developer who can integrate an XML feed of our customer reviews into our wordpress blog.
I want to make much more of our review content by integrating it with our wordpress blog as follows:
- Customer submits review using our Shopzilla Review Form.
- Review goes through approval process and appears on main website and subdomain.
- Review appears in XML feed.
- Using XML Feed a review is automatically posted to our wordpress blog under category “reviews” as an individual post/review.
- All relevant tags, review content, product image, star rating, customer images/video and a link to the product page on our main website should be included in the review/post on the blog.
- A like/share button should also be included in the review/post.
- As soon as the review goes live the customer should then receive an email thanking them for the review and encouraging them to share/like the review with their friends.
- A feed of latest reviews should also appear in the sidebar of the blog and ideally on our facebook page and twitter stream.
- There should also be a sub category page for each product with the summary and all individual reviews posted.
Other useful information:
- We currently have 370 reviews live and these would need to go live on the site immediately with new reviews appearing as they are approved.
- Our blog runs on Thesis Theme.
- The review provider is Shopzilla
- Refer to the attachment for more information.
Don't hesitate to contact me if you need any clarification.
Any ideas of how this could be improved would be more than welcome.
I look forward to receiving your bids.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online