Minor Zen Cart changes on website
This project received 6 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $225 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30-$250 USD
Hi, I need some changes to my Zen Cart driven website:
- When customers pay with Paypal, they need to get a confirmation. And I also need a confirmation. Right now, I don't get it and my customers don't get it.
- In the confirmation that customers get when they pay with iDeal (this is a payment method in Holland) we need to make some changes in wording. So we need to replace some words.
- In the email I get from customers when they use the Contact field in my website, I can see some info that needs to be deleted (for example the email shows ip addresses). Now I am deleting it all manually, but this needs to be taken care of from the beginning.
- When I want to open an invoice of my customer, it opens it in my browser. I cannot send it as an email. I would like the invoices to appear in Word or something like that so I can use it/forward it easily.
- I had some changes in the invoice format, but I need the new format to reflect to all past invoices as well. Right now the new invoices are ok, but the old ones are still in the old format.
- One calculation issue. When I give a discount to the customer, the VAT amount is calculated over the amount before discount. But I need the VAT to be calculated for the amount AFTER discount.
- Another calculation issue with my discount coupons. In one of those fields I can give a discount amount. But the system sees this amount without VAT. But when I give discount to my customers, I give them including the VAT. So I want the discount amount that I enter into the discount coupons to include the VAT. So if I input 100, it has to be 100 including the VAT, right now it is excluding the VAT.
- During the checkout process I need some kind of a check box that customers need to check before the payment is received. This check has to represent the fact that they have read and understood the general terms and conditions.
- We need to replace 2 center banners by new ones (I have already created them).
Please give me your sharpest price. If we are happy with the service, there are some bigger projects on the way. We expect this small project not to exceed 100 [url removed, login to view] you win the bid, you may start immediately.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online