ajax questionaire slider
This project received 1 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $40 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$40 USD
I've uploaded the current code. Can you please provide a quote and turnaround time for this. Thanks!
Overview. The design is done and you don't need to touch the php file. Some of the ajax has been coded but it needs some fixing. The following needs to be done.
1. Transition. Each slide should slide from the left to the right rather than up to down.
2. Navigation. Fix the arrows so the user can go forward and backwards to slide to slide. Once they hit the submit button on the first frame they should not be able to return to that slide.
3. Variables. When the users completes the form on the fist slide, the variables should be passed to a php file. You don't need touch the php file but it will return an id so that id variable needs to be passed with the rest of the slides. On each slide, the variables should be collected and they will be passed again on the final slide including the id variable.
4. Errors / Verification. The user should not be able to continue to future slides if they have not answered a question. On the second slide asking hair type, the user should only be able to select a single answer and same on slide 6 with a yes / no answer.
5. When a user selects an answer, a checkmark image should appear next to the image and then this variable would be passed. If the user clicks the answer again, the checkmark will disapear and the variable is not passed.
current link if you want to see the current state username / password is guest / enter
[url removed, login to view]
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online