Alchemist is a skill that combines the technical know-how of chemistry and the power of engineering to create something new. With an Alchemist, a client can produce anything from chemical products to charts and lab reports. They can also readily optimize formulas to make bio-friendly household items and provide assistance with chemical calculations. All of this creates amazing opportunities to solve complicated problems and open new realms of possibilities.
Here's some projects that our expert Alchemist made real:
- Carried out structured web research using their chemical know-how to uncover various gig work platforms in Spain
- Crafted detailed descriptions on how to create chlorinated rubber
- Produced high quality chemistry lab reports for clients
- Constructed informative Scientific Charts that accurately showed Vapor Pressure and Water absorption
- Utilized their expertise in Inorganic Chemistry to optimize formulas for natural and bio products
- Assisted clients with understanding Band Structure Calculations for Polyimides
- Provided support for clients who needed documents written in Word file format
No matter the task, an Alchemist is specialized in finding innovative solutions for all kinds of projects. With years of experience, our professional Alchemists are capable of delivering results that meet the exact requirements of our clients. So if you have a project that calls for technical skills in chemistry and engineering, look no further! Post your project now on Freelancer.com, and hire the perfect Alchemist today!From 708 reviews, clients rate our Alchemists 4.9 out of 5 stars.
Chemist for formulation of No-Nail (Polyether resin + SBS + Rosin) based adhesive for furniture is needed. Main Requirements are : Quick Drying, adhesion to non-porous surface like PVC and wood. Skills and Experience Required: - Chemical engineer with expertise in adhesive formulation - Knowledge of polyurethane chemistry and properties - Experience in developing water resistant adhesives - Understanding of industrial adhesive applications and requirements