Ansible is a configuration management and automation platform that provides powerful orchestration and configuration management to manage IT environments and deploy applications on premises or in the cloud. Ansible works by connecting to a user’s nodes, including servers, VMs, cloud instances and containers, and then executes tasks to automate their configuration. It uses an inventory queue to group nodes into different categories called Ansible Hosts that can be configured with the desired roles. An experienced Ansible Specialist can help any client maximize the use of this platform in order to save time and effort in managing their IT infrastructures.
Here's some projects that our expert Ansible Specialist made real:
- Automated installation of Google Chrome
- Customized Day-2 operations for IBM Kubernetes Service (IKS)
- Copying of MySQL databases with Ansible
- Resizing of Amazon EC2 and RDS instances
- Connecting servers to Spectrum CA
- Maintaining Linux-based IT Infrastructure for small companies
- Terraform and Ansible Engineer for Cloud Automation
- Creation of custom Linux distros with buildroot
- Troubleshooting of Ansible errors
The success stories listed above demonstrate why it is essential that clients should consider hiring a specialized Ansible Specialist from Freelancer.com. Our seasoned professionals are on hand to assist you and can provide the knowledge you need to leverage this powerful automation platform. You can get started on your project today by posting your project on Freelancer.com and discovering a wealth of Expert Ansible Specialists ready to take your project on.From 4,719 reviews, clients rate our Ansible Specialists 4.91 out of 5 stars.
Hire Ansible Specialists
I am looking for a freelancer who can help me with ansible playbook development. I have already added the code but couple of changes needs to be done. The major stuff that i am looking for is:- 1. The output from ansible needs to be sent to a oracle table
Create azure key vault with Ansible and Terraform