Antiques is the study and appreciation of objects that are at least 100 years old. An Antiques Expert is a person who has the knowledge and expertise to identify and investigate what antiques are and how the items have been produced. A client who is seeking an Antiques Expert could be looking for antiques to buy, an appraisal for an existing antique he/she currently owns, assistance setting up an antique collection or researching a particular item's history.
Here's some projects that our Antiques Experts made real:
- Identify and appraise Pre-Colombian artifacts with value exceeding $1 million
- Assist in setting up a mid-century antique collection
- Authenticate rare handcrafted items found in an estate
- Research historical furniture makers in France
- Clean and restore vintage vases
- Investigate the origins of a 2,000 year old pottery bowl
If you own antiques or are interested in collecting them, or need help to collect, identify and research items relevant to your collection, our expert Antiques Experts can make it happen. Put your project on Freelancer.com and find the right expert for your needs.From 75 reviews, clients rate our Antiques Experts 4.95 out of 5 stars.
Hire Antiques Experts
I need someone sell my vintage fabrics, clothes, and antique. For a percentage of sales. Example; 1950's hatbox. Prices from $100-800-$1250. You take pictures. You measure. You look for label or makers mark. You decide where to sell. You get money, keep your %. Find a box. Wrap in plastic and tissue. Make label, and post. I need a person here to do this, ASAP and as quickly as possible, without mistakes.