An Attorney is a licensed legal professional that provides a variety of legal services to their clients. Attorneys specialize in a field of law, such as litigation, taxation, civil rights, real estate, and more, ensuring they provide the highest quality of service and knowledge to the situation that they are presented with. Attorneys can represent their clients in various court proceedings, draft legal documents, provide proactive advice to help anticipate potential problems before they arise, and assist in closing real estate deals.
Here’s some projects that our expert Attorneys created real:
- Reviewing legal documents for permissibility and accuracy
- Representation in court proceedings and dealing with legal matters
- Confidential journaling of sensitive cases
- Filing initial briefs and appeals
- Patent filing and trademark protection
- Translation of real estate contracts
- Providing advice on potential problems before they arise
Freelancer.com offers an extensive pool of experienced Attorney professionals for a variety of legal services. Whether you are needing to establish a company or require patented protection for your intellectual property or simply needing a lawyer to represent you in court hearings, Freelancer.com has the attorney to get your job done. So seek out an experienced professional today and make sure to cover all your bases for every legal need you have. Post up your project on Freelancer.com to hire an Attorney today!From 8,320 reviews, clients rate our Attorneys 4.78 out of 5 stars.