Concept Design is the essential step in the production process - it's the bridge between ideas and creation, converting abstract visions into physical, tangible pieces of art. It's about connecting people to a project’s potential and giving freedom to their imaginations. A concept designer is capable of taking those thoughts and theories and making them a reality, from logo design to character design to cover art. The boundaries of concept design are expansive, ranging from video games to structures, furniture and more - the sky is the limit.
Here's some projects that our expert Concept Designers made real:
• Character designs for mobile games
• Physical product designs for consumer use
• Artistic covers for novels
• Renderings for marketing purposes
• Drawings for architecture portfolios
• Furniture redesigns with adapted measurements
• Comic books that explain scientific concepts
• Visual concepts for businesses and industries
• Illustrations for marketing materials
At Freelancer.com, we pride ourselves on our access to top-tier designers from around the globe, who bring creativity and skill to each of their projects. We understand that great Art Direction has the power to elevate a client's vision beyond what was believed possible. With concept design at its apex, the possibilities become endless - no matter the scale or scope of your project, our Concept Designers can bring it life! If you are ready to take your project to the next level and make it something memorable, we invite you post your project on Freelancer.com today and hire one of our experienced Concept Designers!From 209,091 reviews, clients rate our Concept Designers 4.9 out of 5 stars.
Hire Concept Designers