Copy Editing is a type of professional editing that focuses on revising a manuscript in order to ensure accuracy, consistency, clarity, and conformity to a specific style guide. It involves more than just proofreading by identifying and recasting sentence structure, re-word sentences that are awkward or unclear, and determine if a manuscript is ready for publication. Hiring a copy editor is the best way to make your message concise, factually accurate, perfect in grammar, and ready for publication in print or digital format.
Here’s some projects that our expert Copy Editors made real:
- Working with novels written in different languages and providing grammatically correct content
- Enhancing the visual appeal of document by thoroughly checking the readability and making necessary changes followed by the graphic design work.
- Native linguists who can ensure the accuracy of translations for websites and documents.
- Checking real estate articles for any errors before publication
- Sourcing and adding high quality images for logos
- Typing various documents from notes or manuscripts
- Providing accurate translations from English to various language such as Arabic, Ukrainian & Swedish
For any writing project requiring exactness, accuracy and precision you need an experienced copy editor to ensure your work is as flawless as possible. At Freelancer.com you can find copy editors with diverse qualifications; perfect for all kinds of projects such as academics, novels, news articles etc., with a variety of styles available to meet the needs of any client. Moreover, you can hire cost-effective yet skilled copy editors who will tailor the project to meet your exact requirements. Don't hesitate - post your project on Freelancer.com and hire an expert Copy Editor today!From 69,312 reviews, clients rate our Copy Editors 4.87 out of 5 stars.
Hire Copy Editors