Diet is more than just a trending buzzword. It’s a lifestyle centered around making healthy choices and developing lasting and sustainable habits to achieve your goals. With tailored advice from a Dietician, you can target your diet to help meet particular objectives while maintaining wellness. From weight loss to managing chronic conditions, Dieticians have the experience, knowledge and understanding to create an effective dietary plan for all kinds of needs.
Here's some projects that our expert Dieticians made real:
- Creating meal plans to meet dietary needs for a wide range of clients
- Offering advice on diet shopping lists and how to eat healthy on a budget
- Recommending nutrition supplements for athletes, bodybuilders and those in need of a health boost
- Developing personalized diets according to caloric requirements
- Consultation on food planning to achieve personal goals
- Teaching practical skills like portion control and label reading
- Encouraging healthy eating habits from young children upwards
With diet being such an important part of any lifestyle, it's key to have experienced help so that you can make the right decisions for you. Our team of Dieticians are certified professionals who offer support and advice for all age groups and lifestyles with their continued attention before and after clients post their project. Invite yourself to post your own project today and hire an expert Freelancer Dietician from Freelancer.com!From 2,641 reviews, clients rate our Dieticians 4.88 out of 5 stars.
I am looking for a skilled freelancer to create a series of recipes that are rich in protein and low in carbohydrates. These recipes similar to Keto. I will provide ingredient lists, and will need more than seven recipes. I believe that this project should be a snap for a creative and experienced culinary expert. Look forward to seeing your entries! About this diet Replacing carbohydrates with protein as a quick way to lose weight has been a popular method for quite some time. This diet follows similar principles to Keto, but is less strict about limiting carb intake. Pro 1) Eating protein-rich foods helps you feel full longer. 2) Followers of this diet can also lose as much cholesterol. Against 1) If you have risk factors for cholesterol problems, this eating style can raise your LDL c...