Long Term Part time eBay Partner Wanted
This project received 3 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $140 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30-$250 USD
Happy Holiday's and Soon to be New Year!
I am looking for someone to help me in reguarly listing items on eBay (they are eith new or similar condition floor models items that have never been used besides maybe a light demo and come with all the stuff of a brand new item). Items should sell fast as they are generally in demand items. You get paid $10-$20 commission per item plus all your selling fees. After each item sells I will send you a paypal invoice for the sales price minus the 10% eBay selling fee, minus the 3% paypal fee, and minus your commision for that sell.
For each auction I will email you the layout of how I want the listing made as well as the pictures (simple cut/copy and paste into your eBay description, and upload of the picture). Items with more than one in stock may be sold multiple times so you won't have to create/design new listings for some of them.
Basically all you need to do this is an eBay account older than 3 months with a good feedback rating, resources to list online, and some free time (if you have a regular 9-5 we can work around your schedule too).
The 5 Simple Steps's are:
1. I email you what I want listed, description, pictures, and any other details.
2. You list it just like I described and wait until the Item Sells.
3. When it sells You email me buyers information (name and shipping address)
4. I will send you a paypal invoice for the sold item stating that they payment is for the item to be shipped to buyer's name and shipping address you emailed me. The amount of the invoice as stated will be determined by subtratcting the different costs from the sales price ("Sales Price - 10% eBay selling fee - 3% paypal fee - Your Commission for that sale).
5. You Send the Payment, item gets shipped, and you get tracking information promptly (sometimes same day). Then we list the next item.
Obviously I don't want to ship an item I haven't been paid for and you may not be comfortable in just sending the money from the sale without the proper paypal protection which is why I will be sending you the invoice with all the details as mentioned above. When you make a payment for a paypal invoice you receive the same payment protection just like when paying for items directly from eBay.
Thanks for reading and I look forward to hearing from You.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online