FreeSwitch is an open-source telecommunication platform commonly used in Voice Over IP (VoIP) services. It is primarily used in private hosted PBX's and VoIP applications, connecting both computer and VoIP users into unified communications systems. FreeSwitch developers can offer clients a range of specialized options and setups to better suit the business goals of their company.
At its core, FreeSwitch is essentially an Application Server which allows developers to create applications that interact with SIP protocols. With that, clients can have their own PBX or have their VoIP service routed through FreeSwitch to create new efficient ways of doing business. For instance, if a client needs a customized IVR system designed to improve customer interaction or integrated billing/payment systems into their VoIP service, a dedicated FreeSwitch developer can make all this possible.
Here's some projects that our expert FreeSwitch Developer made real:
- Designing customized IVR systems for better customer interactions
- Configuring FusionPBX/FreeSWITCH for STIR/SHAKEN implementations
- Developing Proof Of Concept SignalWire integration software
- Setting up and configuring ASTPP for enterprise level applications
- Developing FusionPBX Dynamic Data Integration for a Web-Frontend
- Adding authentication features with IP addresses
- Parsing file.wav files using Python DeJavu
Our expert FreeSwitch developers here at Freelancer have done it all – creating customized applications and improved functionality using FreeSwitch as the framework. With several innovative projects already under our belt, we invite you to post your own project today and hire your very own dedicated FreeSwitch Developer on Freelancer.com.From 1,408 reviews, clients rate our FreeSwitch Developers 4.58 out of 5 stars.
Hire FreeSwitch Developers