Fast Enhancements On A Simple Existing iPad App.
This project received 8 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $549 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30-$250 USD
I'll provide you with a fully operative simple iPhone/iPad draw app. The apps origin source code based on a GitHub repository, which you can find here: [url removed, login to view]
- The app was intended to draw just with one finger. Extend the lines logic to multi fingers (10 in total).
- The line color changes randomly based on the amount of lines the user draws. Please replace that function by a timer that change the color every X seconds automatically.
- The color change is indicated by a full-color page transition showing the upcoming color. Right now the page transition appears atop the drawings. Please change the transition to appear in the background. I will show you a video with the concrete effect.
- The app makes a sound when you draw or tap. Please replace the sound with a new one.
- Change the loading screen. We now want to display a single page user hint that can be closed by clicking a button. The hint will appear every time the user opens the app, until he activates a checkbox saying: "don't show this hint again".
- Right now the app works with iPhone and iPad. Please just support iPad and cancel iPhone functionality's.
- I need the ready made code within 7 (at the longest) days after acceptance of bid.
- You will _not_ ask for payment in advance.
- I need to test the app. Please use Testflight or another provider.
- I will only pay when I am satisfied and the app is working properly.
- Please include the word "moin" when you bid so that I know you read the complete description.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online