Need a Social Media Sharing Station APP
This project received 16 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $2791 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$1500 - $3000 USD
I need an app built to resale.
The app or program needs to be able to Monitor a folder on local network PC and monitor for new photo (like a photo stream) and display them on a tablet. Once displayed, be able to share the photo on Facebook, Twitter, Email, MMS/SMS,
All set up and admin commands will be done in on the server computer
• Facebook – Must be able to work with your own App ID and let guest leave their own wall message
• Twitter – Must be able to posts with your own message or #hashtags
• Print – Must be able to print from the tablet
• MMS/SMS – Text message photos to friends
• Email – Photo to friends / send to more than one email, add a message in email
• Screen Customization – Must be able to brand and customize the screen completely (like wall paper)
• Filters – Must be able to add filters / change photo to black and white, sepia tone and other colors filters
• Data Capture – Must be able to input surveys, collect email, names, phone numbers or any info wanted and export in a CSV file
• Fan Page Upload – Must be able to upload all photos directly to a guest fan page
• Facebook likes – Must be able to force guest to like a certain Facebook page
• Tracking – Must be able to track ever social button use within program (how many people posted to Facebook, twitter and so on)
• Overlay – Must be able to load or input a PNG overlay to default on all photos (example to put client’s logo on all photos)
All above features must be able to be check on or off in the admin panel
After check all functions and input their App ID we need to be able to save as an event so you don’t have to reconfigure again for each client
For green Screen / green screen tools and drop out and the ability of using a 3rd party for the drop out and just transfer a transparent PNG file to the tablet.
1st in admin panel import 2-4 background choose that the guest could choose from
2nd Place a square marker on the background where the PNG file should float at / this so the PNG don’t show up crazy big or too small but placed almost where it needs to be.
3rd Load an overlay that will sandwich between the background and transparent PNG file
Once that’s configure in the admin panel and the program is running, the guest could resize the PNG file large or smaller and also move the photo around to make the green screen photo look as real as possible.
Once the guest finish with editing the photo the program will save changes as a new file in new folder
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online