Convert Mobile Website to iPhone/Droid App
This project was awarded to gonzobrains for $1000 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$200 - $1000 USD
We have a fully functional mobile website that we need to have converted to a native iPhone and Android app.
This can be achieved using Titanium and both Apple and Droid SDK's.
The mobile site is relatively simple.
1) Conversion of mobile website code to fully functional native apps for both iPhone and Android
2) App must be coded in Titanium
3) App must be tested in both environments (ON IPHONE AND DROID DEVICES) and fully functional without bugs before payment can be [url removed, login to view] testing inside the emulator and not a device has caused issues in the past.
4) App will need to be deployed to Apple store and Android Marketplace. We will provide the user accounts for both of these.
5) You must have experience developing and deploying apps for both iPhone and Android. You must be able to test on an actual iPhone and Droid Phone.
We have developers on staff that can review this app and assist in QA. That being said, all programming will be the responsibility of the winning bidder.
Bidding is only open to those that can complete tasks 1-5.
We look forward to your bids!
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online