Native Magazine App (iPad/iPhone & Android) - Please READ before BIDDING
This project received 19 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $1874 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$750-$1500 USD
--- IMPORTANT: READ BEFORE ---
After bad experiences with developers (one of them the user: qitsol, which is blackmail and fraud), we ONLY ACCEPT bids from:
1) Experienced developers in MAGAZINES APP (iOS/Android).
2) Developers who are able to SHOW US previous MAGAZINES APP done.
3) Developers who fully understand our project, every single item will be required to reach milestones. Not item done, no money released.
4) There will be only 2 milestones, we will set dates, objectives and amount. No results, no money.
5) Developers who are able to MEET DEADLINES and BUDGET we set. Otherwise, no money will be released and a potential negative feedback.
6) You will send us the SOURCE CODES in order to add/remove/update issues in the future without help of development as well as: ALL INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS and CONFIDENTIALITY AGREEMENT.
Please IF YOU ARE NOT in this category, DO NOT BID. We only reply profile bids described before. Do not waste your time bidding if you do not match the previous description.
Turn multiples InDesign/PDF files into one app which looks like Newsstand/Adobe Content Viewer (Please, do not use Adobe Digital Publishing Suite, or any other paying service provider/software)
Input: .indd (Adobe InDesign) and .pdf files as well as link to the pdf online. (WHAT WE HAVE)
Output: Native Magazine App for IPAD/IPHONE and ANDROID. (WHAT WE WANT)
+ Complete app development for a magazine with all features and ready to submit to the store, including newsstand integration, shell customization, subscription management and push notification;
+ Full back office access for managing issues (editing and adding), subscriptions and prices;
+ Fully integrated marketing and promotion back office with statistics and tools to advertise new issues/features or to cross-sell between different apps.
(A) --Reading Experience--
* Portrait and landscape views
* Pan and zoom with high efficiency, so it fits your reading scale better
* Swipe pages fast and easily
* Check all the pages at once, so we can easily navigate within the publication
* Search for any text, word or sentence in the publication and you will get all the matching pages highlighted
* Always have always access to your index for easy navigation
* Close and open in the same page where you stopped reading
* Always have the latest title without having to search for it yourself
* Get notified about new titles going out by newsstand push notifications
(B) --Go Multimedia--
* Be able to build in web pages into any area of your static offline pages
* Have e-mail addresses ready to interact and send e-mails it
* Have web pages highlighted for linking
* Watch videos both offline and online with no effort
* Introduce sounds that will automatically go live when you turn the page
* Do all this using normal PDF format with very minor tweeks
* Sell our previous issues with just one click
* Have multiple options for subscriptions
* Manage all the prices in the back office and change them without any delay, making promotions easy to implement
* Have subscriptions with auto-renewal managed by Apple/Android
(D) --Get Statistics--
* Get statistics on old and new readers by hour, by day or by week
* Get reader profiles by country, age and gender
* See how many hours they spend reading each title
* Check how many readers we have on multiple titles, so we can cross sell more effectively
(E) --Engage with Marketing--
* Send messages to our readers with pop-up warnings that enable you to ask them for action, cross-sell or up-sell
* Send our readers push notifications that are free and alert them to novelty and action with regard to their magazine or even to advertisers’ messages.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online