Simple app for smartphone that shows 60 slides
This project received 32 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $376 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
I need a simple application for iphone / android, and help putting it on the respective download sites (Android store and apple's version of that). This is a simple project, good for an intermediate-skilled developer.
This app is for my accounting students to memorize some accounting material for exams.
It needs to work like this:
1. Splash sceen. This has welcome text and a start button.
2. Click start button: 30 question slides are randomized, one is shown on the screen, with an "answer" button
3. Click "answer" and the answer slide for that question appears, and there is a "next question" button, which goes back to step 2
4. There needs to be a way to exit the app.
5. That's it. there is no scoring, selecting multiple choices, or complicated decision trees.
I will give you the questions in .ppt, a sample is attached.
Step 1 will be to make the application work with the 3 test questions. I will pay 50% at this point. After the usability is complete, I will send the actual 30 questions plus answers.
Last thing, I will need help getting these apps on the Android store and Iphone store--I don't know how this works.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online